Our first field trip of the semester was to the Scottish Borders. Nory, our hilariously entertaining tour guide and owner of Heartland Travel, picked up the Stirling USAC gang from Macrobert …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.