No matter how long your study abroad program was, returning home is always tough. Balancing the emotions that come with reverse culture shock, the excitement of seeing friends and family …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.