Written by Samuel Dichiara from Portland State University studying abroad in Alicante, Spain. When we were in the city of Chefchaouen, we visited an organization that helps the blind and visually impaired. …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.