One of my favorite parts of Europe is the amount of different cultures and languages smashed into one continent- it makes communication dynamics so interesting. Last night, for instance, I …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.