Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day, USACers! In recent years, we’ve celebrated Valentine’s Day with alumni love stories from abroad, but we know that studying abroad has so much more to offer. So, we asked USAC staff and alumni what, not who, they fell in love with …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.