With the intention of experiencing a course abroad, I chose to take International Business in Gwangju, South Korea with USAC. During the month-long program, I had the opportunity to participate …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.