When students come to the University Study Abroad Consortium looking to spend a semester overseas, we encourage them to avoid touristy places, both when it comes to selecting a city …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.