Emmalyn Koboski, a nursing major and Spanish-language minor from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, came out of her shell and fully leaned into her foreign language skills while on …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.