When you think "study abroad," what comes to mind? Traveling to exciting destinations? Indulging in local cuisine? Making friends with local and international students? Those are all critical parts of …
- Goal: Run a 10K — in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Love for healthcare and Spanish language breaks USAC San Ramón student of shy habits
- USAC revives diversity grant for affiliated institutions
- Finding my path to defend human rights
- USAC Bengaluru students connect with Gandhi through his influential great-grandson.