Reasons you’ll fall in love with Valencia, Spain:
- Immerse yourself in the intricacies of Spanish culture, history, and society
- Beat the cold weather studying in Valencia which sits on Spain’s eastern Mediterranean coast
- Known for its multi-cultural influences: Greek, Roman, and more. (Think architecture, history, and FOOD!)
- Dig aquatic life? Visit Europe’s largest aquarium in Valencia, the L’Oceanogràfic
- Field trips to the ancient cities of Peniscola and Morella
Deadline: November 20, 2015
Read more about a recent student’s trip to Valencia via Alicante, Spain: A Valencian Adventure written by Lauren Hilty.