We are pleased to announce an expanded internship opportunity for students interested in studying in Shanghai, China.
Starting in Summer 2015, students will have the opportunity to take an intensive 10 week internship over the summer sessions (May 23 – August 10). Additionally, students will still be able to participate on the optional Beijing tour (if agreed to by employer), June 30-July 4, for a total of 11 weeks.
- Hotel management
- Travel agency
- Non-governmental Organizations
- Financial services
- Teaching English
- Small/private business operations
- Professional development in chosen field
- Improve language proficiency
- Earn 6-credits
- Letters of Recommendation
- International networks/connections
- Minimum of 3 semesters of college level Chinese
- Enrollment in both summer sessions I & II
- Minimum GPA 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Junior standing at time of internship
Did we mention that we’re currently offering Shanghai, China Spring 2015 Scholarships?
Share with your friends and maybe this will entice them to join you on your Shanghai, China adventure!